1) After you turn off your pc, you must first wait to complete the Windows closing procedure then press the power button. as long as your disc isn’t running or your pc isn’t functioning properly, you’ll be able to flip it off with the power switch, avoiding damages to the disc.
2) It would be useful to guard your pc by using an UPS (uninterruptible power supply) , thus as your pc won’t be broken by an sudden blackout.
3) It is powerfully suggested to backup your archives that are necessary for you and you’d wish to shield them. There are many types of storage devices.
4) Occasionally, you’ll run the scandisk and also the defragment performs, so as to avoid probably serious damages to your disk drive. You’ll be able to either purchase a service pack, provided by stores or Online computer repair that have your computer’s brand.
5) You shouldn’t take away peripheral devices from your pc whereas it’s activated, as a result of this might have a negative influence on either to the connector socket or the motherboard. This action is strictly allowed providing you’re equipped with a computer peripheral sure to be “hot pluggable”.
6) When you switch on pc, you should not allow ample programs loading up as long as they consume immeasurable quantity of your computer’s memory and Windows Resources. Just in case you don’t use all programs in your Windows System receptacle, it’s suggested to lock them and allow them to fill once computer’s booting.
7) It is very important to put in an antivirus program or Geeks on site and off site programs to your pc that is loading up the time you switch on your pc. You may be absolutely protected just in case you select endless observant antivirus program, that’s mechanically updated.
8) You ought to additionally check pc and peripheral devices’ software system discs and keep them during a safe environment, as they enclose helpful programs and files for your Windows Version.